We are looking for an experienced video game programmer who...
- Has lots of experience thinking through and implementing content pipelines - from 3D art to audio
- Wants to build simple yet powerful tools that let the team make and debug content quickly
- Is champing at the bit to make a great game using Unity or another off the shelf engine
- Can construct the underlying gameplay systems that power players' core interactions with the game
- Will ensure the game is optimized and provides a smooth experience for players when it ships
- Will help realize the game's look by creating new shaders and rendering features in collaboration with the artists
- Is enthusiastic about everything else it takes to ship a game with a small team - from game design to basic implementation
- Will shape the engineering philosophy of the studio for a good long while
And most importantly, you're ready to mold the overall culture of a new studio in its earliest days. You are, somehow, both the rudder of the ship and the person with the binoculars looking out for icebergs - you can see stuff before we hit it and already have us moving when we think we're doomed.
Please send a resume and a brief note about why you'd like to make a video game with us to firstname.lastname@example.org.